WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE

I've been thinking about wild things and monsters a lot these days because I'll have 10 of them at my house this weekend for my son's birthday party. (Help! I'm glad this is not happening very often.) - which inspired me to show you these coats from Little Goodall I've come across lately. Artist and designer Molly Goodall created the very first one for her own son who refused to put his hood on outside in the cold. Good that they're now available for everyone. (She also has an etsy shop here

Photos via Little Goodall@etsy
Photos via Little Goodall@etsy

I think they capture little childrens' personalities pretty well. So cute to look at and yet so unpredictably wild and ferocious...  And - a big plus for me when it comes to fancy childrens' clothes - a lot of fun for kids, too!

Photos via Little Goodall@etsy
Photos via Little Goodall@etsy

I'd go for the lion if I was, let's say: 4 years old again. And you?

Julia (Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:35)

I would definetely wear the fox coat, shame they don't come in adult sizes! Very cute

minamoka (Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:43)

They have one in adult size and I think it IS the fox - you should give it a thought ;)

Doris Lee (Thursday, 10 January 2013 16:09)

These jackets are so cute! I really want one for little j! Great post Lena! xD

geraldine (Thursday, 10 January 2013 21:02)

So cute. Brave lady! having so many kids in your home - especially if they're 10 boys? :) Wishing your son happy birthday. xx

Nina (Friday, 11 January 2013 03:13)

These jackets are super cute! I wish I had kids so I could buy one. I would probably rock the fox coat myself.

minamoka (Friday, 11 January 2013 11:33)

@ Geraldine: thank you, after reading your comment I'm even MORE scared ;)
    @ Nina: Thanks for commenting and stopping by again, I spent ages the other day over at your blog! Will drop a line soon, too!