ONE TWO THREE FOUR HOUSES

Let's build a

Or two, or three. Or four...

I had this very light modelling clay (Fimo air) at home and finally got to play around with it a little. It's vacuum packed and dries at room temperature, after a couple of hours it's as hard as stone.

Of course I couldn't resist to make a piece of jewelry, too. It's a genetic predisposition I guess. Too many jewelry designers in my family!

This ring is probably not made to last forever! But it's already 24 hours old, so let's see.

Gudy Herder (Tuesday, 05 March 2013 12:55)

Ach, Lena, sehr schön! Erinnert an unsere Kinderknetzeit, oder? Sehen wirklich toll aus. Und ja, du hast Jeweller Blut :-) xx

minamoka (Tuesday, 05 March 2013 13:07)

Hallo Gudy, ja, und es war doch schwerer als ich dachte da irgendwas elegantes hinzukriegen! Aber rustikal ist ja auch ganz schön ;)

Ana (Tuesday, 05 March 2013 19:25)

hey you maybe should make small "real houses" with small windows and put some candles behind. I think it would look very cozy in the evening on the windowsill.

minamoka (Tuesday, 05 March 2013 20:19)

True, Ana - I'll save that project for next winter!

geraldine (Wednesday, 06 March 2013 01:09)

Great stuff, this air drying clay. I've been wanting to buy some since I saw some Christmas craft projects. Thanks for reminding me. Love the ring! Those house shapes are so on trend :) xx

kreetta (Wednesday, 06 March 2013 09:46)

Hi Lena!
    I play with ordinary clay and that is also quite fun and relaxing. But not so clean like with modelling clay :) First time here. Nice simple and clear layout you have. I like it.

minamoka (Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:02)

Hi Kreetta,
    thank you so much for stopping by and dropping me a line!

hema (Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:21)

Lovely idea! I like the cherry red spot in the picture ...:-)

minamoka (Thursday, 07 March 2013 12:01)

Hi Hema, well that's for the insiders ;) Good observation!