INSTAWEEKEND #15

Akademie der Künste, Berlin

Tania Welch (Monday, 18 March 2013 17:29)

Oh how I love the wood, brick and glass...stunning! This home looks like such a classic mid-century home. Is this all pics of one home? Is this your home?

Be well,
    Tania

minamoka (Monday, 18 March 2013 20:48)

I wish! It's a cultural institution in Berlin called "Academy of Arts". A mid-century home would be my dream...

Hema (Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:34)

Hello there, I like the second picture, different layers sky/concrete/brick/snow!
    By the way is it still snowing in Berlin? This Sunday morning we had the pleasure to meet Mr. snow again. He didn't stay long, just for a day...he said he was lost and he went back to Europe:-)

tina @ colourliving (Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:51)

I'm going to divert here. I LOVE patterns and just love the patterns it forms on bottom left and right pics. Fab!

Also determined to make my map..;-) You've got a deadline with The Hive in May:-)

Ana (Tuesday, 19 March 2013 15:43)

First picture is my favorite. Love the combination of wood and stone. They are so calm together. And I don't know why but I'm totally into brown accents know. Lets see how long will it last. ;)

geraldine (Tuesday, 19 March 2013 22:20)

love the pictures Lena. No 3 is my favourite, love the wood panelling. x

minamoka (Tuesday, 19 March 2013 23:19)

@Hema: Mr. snow is back in Berlin. Big time! I'm so sick of it!
    @Tina: I know about that deadline :) Will try my best!
    @Ana, @Geraldine: So nice to see that you all like the buildings and pictures, really!

Hege Morris (Thursday, 21 March 2013 11:04)

I think it's stunning too!
    Would love those windows. hx