HAPPY EASTER + EASTER CARD FREEBIE!

What do you see when you look outside the window? I see snowflakes, so I guess we'll be looking for eggs outside in the snow at my mom's countryhouse and eat frozen chocolate eggs later on sunday. I don't think I've ever done that. But you're never too old for a first time, right?

I cut out some paper easter eggs last night for this little collage. And because I still needed some easter cards (not to send them, I know it's too late for that - but to give them to my family on sunday) I made some cards using the collage up there. If you want some of them, too - you can download the pdf below with templates for 3 mini cards. Cut out, fold, write something nice inside - done!

It is my very first printable and it looks quite... selfmade. But it's selfmade with love!

Download
eggs eggs eggs 3 easter cards
easter cards.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 748.3 KB

+++ HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! DON'T FORGET TO EAT A LOT, RELAX AND EAT SOME MORE. +++

Sandy (Friday, 29 March 2013 12:09)

Same here - snowflakes all over ;-( What a cute idea! Lena, wishing you happy easter and a wonderful time with your family! Are you attending The Hive in May? I'll be there and I would love to meet you for real.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

Heather (Friday, 29 March 2013 13:29)

Well, here in Queensland Australia we've had a balmy 30 degree day. Our chocolate eggs will melt if we leave them out side too long, that's if the local wild life doesn't get to them first! Have a wonderful Easter egg hunt in the snow Lena
    Heather

minamoka (Friday, 29 March 2013 14:32)

@Sandy: Yes I'll be at the hive! So happy to hear that you'll be there, too!
    @Heather: Thank you for stopping by and happy easter to you in the australian heat!

Ana (Friday, 29 March 2013 21:49)

Happy Easter to you too Lena! The cards are sweet! and made with love.
    Enjoy the long weekend and happy eggs hunting!

Hema (Saturday, 30 March 2013 06:54)

Happy easter dear Lena!Nice little card!

minamoka (Saturday, 30 March 2013 13:37)

Happy Easter back to you, Ana and Hema!

Alison Sye (Monday, 01 April 2013 13:41)

Great post, pleased to have found you