INSTAWEEKEND #20

instaweekend // minamoka.com

rustic // shades + textures

Comments: 7 (Discussion closed)

Gudy Herder (Wednesday, 24 April 2013 13:37)

The first pic could have been a prop styling pic and I thought the tile was a cushion :-) You should print a book with your instagram prints, Lena. xx

Ana (Wednesday, 24 April 2013 16:54)

I really like how you combine your instagram pics. The colors are always perfect.

Monsterscircus (Thursday, 25 April 2013 00:41)

Thank you for posting your insta photos right here I'll still not on that trend ;-) love your way to catch those natural and beautiful enviroments :-) have a lovely day, Mette

minamoka (Thursday, 25 April 2013 09:52)

@Gudy: Thank you - the first pic is a little vignette in my dad's garden (where all the pictures were taken) and it's his way of prop styling. I love wandering around and looking for the little vignettes he creates in his very own style. And yes, I'd love to print a book with my instagram pics.
    @Ana: Thanks Ana, it's become a really nice routine for me now on weekends to look for themes for my instaweekend collages. Glad you like it, too!
    @Mette: Happy to hear you like it - I usually post instagrams here that I didn't post on my instagram feed, so it's new also for my instagram followers. Give it a thought to hop on the instagram wave, too. It's fun!

Doris (Thursday, 25 April 2013 22:45)

I love your instaweekend collages. You have a knack for seeing beauty in the simplest things. This one in particular has been harmoniously put together as in the balance between the wood/glass and dirt/grass images. It's nicely done. xD

minamoka (Friday, 26 April 2013 10:05)

Hi Doris, good to have you back! And thank you very much for your kind words!

geraldine (Sunday, 28 April 2013 02:10)

Beautiful vignettes. Have a lovely weekend x