IN THE MAIL

Sandra Juto | minamoka.com

A long time ago I fell in love with collages, a little while ago I fell in love with Sandra Juto's illustrations - many of them are collages. I knew I wanted to buy one of her prints some day and when Sandra started a "buy 1 print, get 1 for free" sale I hopped over to her shop and filled my virtual shopping cart with two of her illustrations. Hmmm, hard choice. I picked dada up there. Because: "You say collage, I say dada."

And can you guess my second pick from my favourites down there? You'll find a hint in my name!

{The sale is still running until may 10. Just in case you were wondering...}

Photos via sandrajuto.com

Sandra Juto is originally from Sweden and lives in Berlin. She shares bits and pieces of her life on her blog and is a self-confessed instagram addict. Good for us! Hop over, you'll like what you find. And I just found out now that there's also her little personal Berlin guide on her blog with some excellent tips and choices and wonderful photos. {Which reminds me of my own Berlin guide plans, ehem... Well, I think the best guides come from new-Berliners, anyway. They see the city with fresh eyes!}

And if you still can't get enough of her - Sandra Juto's and Johan Pergeniushome in Berlin was featured on Freunde von Freunden a while ago, too.

Sandra Juto | minamoka.com
Illustrator Sandra Juto | minamoka.com
Photos by Philipp Langenheim via Freunde von Freunden

I know, I'm bombarding you with links here. But: Sorry, she's that good.

Sandy (Tuesday, 30 April 2013 14:35)

Great design, thanks for sharing! My fave is the candle-cakestand. And now, please reveal your secret - what's your second pic - I still have no clue ;-)
    greets,
    Sandy

minamoka (Tuesday, 30 April 2013 14:42)

Aah, not yet, Sandy! Okay, more precise: The hint is in my blogname, not my real name.

Ana (Tuesday, 30 April 2013 18:39)

Thanks of sharing this post about Sandra, I somehow always forget to check out her blog and things she is doing. But now I'm hopping straight to her blog. :)

hema (Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:15)

Oh, I love those collages and the color/graphic. I like the ones you picked "dada" and "moka"....right ;-)
    I will choose the russian print, you know why . Have a nice day!

minamoka (Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:24)

Yes mrs nabokoff, you're absolutely right ;)

Gudy Herder (Thursday, 02 May 2013 13:33)

Ich mag die letzten beiden Bilder und bin gespannt auf deinen Berlin guide. Da kommst du glaub ich nicht drum rum :-)

Eva @FoodVegetarisch (Thursday, 02 May 2013 22:03)

Was für schöne Grafiken!! Danke fürs Teilen, liebe Lena, auch wenn du mich damit grad in Versuchung führst ;) Und sollte ich in den nächsten Tagen noch schwach werden, dann wird einer der Drucke sicherlich auch "moka" sein. GLG Eva

tina @ colourliving (Saturday, 04 May 2013 16:27)

Hey you, I just had to laugh out loud. You think you put up lots of links. You want to see my current post:-)

Sandra is very talented. Full stop. I had a look at the other prints. You've chosen my favourite.
    Ok, so clue is in your name.... Moka, like the others already said. I like that one too but would also have the others.

I might just make use of the offer and buy 2 prints as presents. Thank you for sharing x

minamoka (Monday, 06 May 2013 00:31)

@Gudy: Ja, ich merke schon... Aber Sandras ist wirklich gut!
    @Eva: Die Kauf-Verführer, ja.Aber nur in Fällen, in denen es eine gute Tat ist, zu konsumieren!
    @Tina: I saw your current post now and had to laugh out loud, too! I don't apologize for anything!