SILENCE

sun + berlin | minamoka.com

It has been a bit silent here this week so far - for a very simple reason: summer has arrived. Or at least paid us a visit. Which makes me want to spend less time in front of this little box and more time outside.

So I am just sharing this little snapshot with you that I took on the street this morning... See you soon, and I hope you can enjoy some sun, too, right now!

Mette (Thursday, 20 June 2013 23:39)

Beautiful snapshot - Yes summer has finally arrived, and a spot in sun is really tempting:-)Though here in DK we have randomly rain, but it's good for the vegtables in the garden:-) Hope you'll have a lovely sunny weekend

tina @ colourliving (Friday, 21 June 2013 01:05)

Gorgeous shot! Enjoy the sun..

Gudy Herder (Saturday, 22 June 2013 14:39)

Genau, bloss raus, das ist genau das, was ich auch machen werde wenn ich Dir diesen kleinen Gruss hier geschickt habe. Hab ein wunderbares Wochenende, Lena!

minamoka (Sunday, 23 June 2013 10:55)

Thank you, Mette, Tina and Gudy! Still enjoying the sun! :)

Claudia (Monday, 24 June 2013 06:19)

Lovely chairs! Even when they are a bit old, they look great! Enjoy the summer as much as you can!! :-)

Doris (Monday, 24 June 2013 13:02)

Yes, by all means enjoy the sun! It's so lovely to be out in it. Love the shot. xD

minamoka (Monday, 24 June 2013 14:09)

@Claudia: I think so, too - that they're a little older makes them even more charming. And yes - determined to enjoy every minute of the summer.

@Doris: Thank you - I did! And so happy I did, looking at a cloudy sky right now!