PLAN A + PLAN B FOR THE WEEKEND

Sundeck chairs or vintage printables?

plan a + plan b for the weekend | minamoka.com

This weekend requires a plan A and a plan B. There's supposed to be rain and sun, grey and blue skies.

Plan A for sun and a blue sky includes sundeck chairs and summer drinks.

And plan B for rain and a grey sky includes the exploration of a website I recently discoverd via the jealous curator on sf girl by bay : vintage printable. Watch out, it's a jaw-dropper. Vintage printable is run by a science geek whose hobby it is to curate out-of-copyright scientific illustrations and it's a heaven for anyone who loves vintage illustrations. And all prints are available for download - botanical illustrations, educational charts, art prints and so on - it's endless and I've just seen a fraction of it yet.

I hope it will rain!

vintage printables | minamoka.com
images via vintage printable

owl's house london. (Sunday, 30 June 2013 10:48)

here's wishing you a plan a weekend (we have sunshine in london, hurrah!), although that vintage printable web-site is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it :)

tina @ colourliving (Sunday, 30 June 2013 11:01)

Hahahaha. You're funny!

It's actually sunny in London. yay! Off to the Farmers Market.
    Here is what I would wish for. Plan A during the day and Plan B in the evening. I don't believe in compromise, unless I absolutely have to:-)))

Hope you're having a nice weekend, whichever one it is!

minamoka (Sunday, 30 June 2013 15:09)

Like the forecast said - we're having a bit of everything this weekend, and I'm having a bit of everything, too! Glad you're finally having some sunshine in London, ladies. You deserve it!

mel (Monday, 01 July 2013 03:32)

Ohhh very tempting site. I'm in need of something a bit custom made, perhaps this might be the place for me! Thanks Lena!

minamoka (Monday, 01 July 2013 10:03)

You're welcome, Mel! I'm sure some small treasures can be found there... I'll definitely print out some of them for my thrifted frames.

Doris (Tuesday, 02 July 2013 15:36)

I hope you ended up having a bit of both. Thanks for sharing the vintage print site, I actually went to a closing down sale of the framers the other day and got a whole lot of frames for 50% off. My motto was buy now think later, now I have somewhere to look for pictures I can print. Your post is well timed. Thank You xD