ETSY SUMMER FINDS & A PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Etsy summer finds | minamoka.com
images clockwise via blackbirdandtheowl | bluebirdlab | thewhiteribbon | AgJc | on etsy

Summer is here! Is summer here? I don't know, really... But I collected some little etsy treasures that make me (and hopefully you, too) feel like summer.

clutch | necklaceleather flats |ring

I've gotten a little cautious when it comes to announcing the beginning or end of a new season because last time I did this I was terribly wrong.

And I also want to use the chance to introduce you to MINA MOKA's first partner. Hmmm, guess who? You're right! It's etsy!

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from etsy and they invited me to be part of the partnership program they are launching right now. I was very surprised and happy to be asked because I am a big fan of etsy and the idea and community behind it and it's a place where I've discovered many great designers, artist and crafters.

In addition to that it responds well with the way I want MINA MOKA to be, because it gives me the chance to (maybe? hopefully?) make some pocket money without losing my independence and authenticity, because I am totally free if, when, what and how I feature etsy sellers or products - which I already did before I joined the partnership programm anyways.

So what does this mean for you? Not much, actually. If you click on one of the etsy products that I write about here (or on the banner on the left) and decide to purchase something I will eventually get a small percentage - which doesn't mean you are paying more, of course. So it doesn't really change anything for you, but I wanted to be as transparent about it as possible. And don't worry, I won't bombard you with etsy links now.

So I hope you don't mind the little banner on the left - and I wish you a sunny rest of the week!

Judith (Thursday, 04 July 2013 16:37)

Woah those ballet flats are reallllly pretty. And congrats on your first partner! Time to use your home bar. Cheers!

Mette (Thursday, 04 July 2013 16:43)

Wow congratulation Lena! That sounds terrific - I was just browsing etsy for a post next week, but now I don't have too, you have already done it for me ;-) such lovely finds, I going it's the flats if they are available in size 4. Thank you for the tips and have a wonderful day!

minamoka (Thursday, 04 July 2013 16:49)

Thank you so much, Judith and Mette! Yeah, time for the bar, open the champagne! And maybe some cacti cupcakes as well?
    Those flats are gorgeous, aren't they? So special. And the leather looks really soft, too. But please do an etsy post, too, Mette - I'd love to see your picks!

geraldine (Thursday, 04 July 2013 17:59)

Wow! congratulations. Great picks. xx

minamoka (Thursday, 04 July 2013 18:02)

Thank you Geraldine - I won't make me rich, but maybe buy me a coffee - and feels good, anyways!

Gudy Herder (Thursday, 04 July 2013 18:04)

Yay, och, ich freu mich SOOOOO sehr für Dich! Genauso soll es sein und Du hast wirklich schön Dinge ausgesucht und vor allen Dingen, sie sind so sehr Du! Go, Lena! :-)

minamoka (Thursday, 04 July 2013 18:17)

Danke Gudy - für all deine Worte! Danke, danke!

Sandy (Thursday, 04 July 2013 19:06)

Ich bin auch dabei - und finde das super! Bei mir gibt es nächste Woche einen ersten Post mit einer wundervollen kleinen Künstlerin ;-)
    Übrigens, deine Schätze nehme ich sofort alle! Besonders die Flats haben es mir angetan!
    Grüße, Sandy

Doris (Thursday, 04 July 2013 21:28)

Congratulations Lena! I have only recently started using Etsy to buy some prints for little Js room and love it! It's great! Great picks. xD

minamoka (Thursday, 04 July 2013 22:56)

@Sandy: Super, dann sind wir jetzt ja sozusagen Kolleginnen ;) Bin schon gespannt auf deinen ersten post!

@Doris: Thank you! You now where to go now before you buy your prints on etsy ;)

mel (Friday, 05 July 2013 02:17)

I think it's wonderful Lena, good on you. I love etsy and really enjoy reading about other people's finds and from what I see above, you've got impeccable taste! Mel x

minamoka (Friday, 05 July 2013 11:41)

Thank you, Mel! I'm really happy with my small collection, too - would like to get every single piece for myself...

tina @ colourliving (Saturday, 06 July 2013 09:13)

That's great stuff and a great partnership.

They are heavily marketing in the UK too so anyone interested get in touch with me as I've been approached and can put you in touch.

I think it fits your blog perfectly. I've always enjoyed people's curation on Etsy and no doubt I will enjoy yours:-)

Love the clutch bag.