INSTAWEEKEND #34

instaweekend #34: 360° berlin | minamoka.com

360° Berlin

Judith (Monday, 09 September 2013 14:03)

Glad to see the Alexanderturm, if not it could have been "anywhere". It looks so un-Berlin-ish to me :)

minamoka (Monday, 09 September 2013 14:09)

I know, it does! It's taken from a clocktower in a very un-berlin-ish part of Berlin which was completely destroyed after WW2. Therefore all the new buildings.

mel (Tuesday, 10 September 2013 09:48)

I agree it's not what I'd imagine Berlin to look like! I always love your photos Lena. Do you use a particular filter on Instagram? Mel x

minamoka (Tuesday, 10 September 2013)

It's an unsusual perspective, true. Interestingly enough, it's actually exactly where the topographical centre of Berlin was determined.
    To answer your question about the filter: I usually edit my photos with an app called snapseed before I post them on instagram. With snapseed you can do fine adjustments and use some filters as well (I prefer the "drama"filter). Sometimes I use another instagram filter after that - amaro, valencia or lo-fi - but usually not. I hope that helps :)

mel (Tuesday, 10 September 2013 10:50)

Oh thank you - I'll download the app! xx

tina @ colourliving (Tuesday, 10 September 2013 11:34)

Beautiful... Ah, that explains the 'dramatic' shots you post!
    Hope you're well x

minamoka (Tuesday, 10 September 2013 14:10)

HI Tina, a little extra drama here and there is never wrong, right? I'm fine, thanks - lots of work this week, and not much time to visit other blogs or comment. I'll catch up soon!

gudy herder (Thursday, 12 September 2013 12:40)

Yep, that's another Berlin!I am a snapseed lover too!:-)