THESE DAYS

It's been a little more quiet than usual here on the blog lately... I started a new job and like every new job it's very challenging and time consuming, especially in the beginning. I'll continue blogging, but there might be times with a lot less posts and others with more time to dedicate to this place.

Here's a little collection of things that have been surrounding me lately:

these days... | minamoka.com

I can't stop looking at the colour combination of that hortensia and a branch I found in the park last week.

these days... | minamoka.com

I decided to invest in handmade wristwarmers - it's going to get cold soon. Finally a pair that fits, the usual "one size fits all" wristwarmers are usually to big for me.

these days... | minamoka.com

A batch of printed instagrams from our Thailand trip arrived. I have a couple of ideas for them. More to follow.

these days... | minamoka.com

And I made some simple pieces of everyday jewelry - after finding a way to organize my jewelry making supplies it's so much easier to get started and make something. It has already become a bit of an addiction.

these days... | minamoka.com

We're having a beautiful, sunny and warm late october these days - I hope most of you, too.

Wishing everyone a good start into the week!

Kreetta (Monday, 21 October 2013 13:42)

Hi Lena! Congrats for your new job! I totally understand the job takes time...mine too and I feel bad time to time if I don't have enough time to blog... ;) but I hope you have great week - enjoy!

minamoka (Monday, 21 October 2013 13:53)

Thanks Kreetta! Have a good week, too!

Judith (Monday, 21 October 2013 18:44)

Congrats on the new job, Lena! And beautiful wristworms :) Hope you won't need them for another few weeks (or months... please!). Have a nice week!

Doris (Monday, 21 October 2013 19:28)

Congratulations on your new job Lena! Don't worry about posting less, we'll still be here to listen whenever you're ready to share. Have a lovely week. xD

minamoka (Monday, 21 October 2013 20:28)

@Judith: I think I'll need the wristworms very soon. The winter in Berlin is cruel...
    @Doris: Thank you for your kind words, have a nice week, too!

gudy herder (Tuesday, 22 October 2013 13:51)

Liebe Lena, ich freu mich für dich und die neue Herausforderung.Und über jeden einzelnen Post auch, egal wie häufig.GLG.

Eva@FoodVegetarisch (Tuesday, 22 October 2013 19:16)

Also from me congrats to your new job! Wish you all the best for your new challenge! And you are so right, the color combination of the hortensia and branch is just gorgeous :)
    LG Eva

minamoka (Tuesday, 22 October 2013 20:48)

Liebe Gudy, vielen Dank! Liebe Grüße zurück!

Liebe Eva, danke Dir! Jetzt ist die Hortensie allein, die roten Blätter sind alle abgefallen. Vielleicht finde ich ja nochmal einen...

tina @ colourliving (Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:39)

Good Luck with the new job:-)

mel (Thursday, 24 October 2013 11:18)

Oh new job! I hope that you're enjoying it? The wrist warmers are so cute and can you believe that I've never heard of that before? Well, it doesn't get so cold where I live. So interested in seeing what you come up with with the jewelry. M x

geraldine@littlebigbell (Sunday, 27 October 2013 07:51)

Congratulations on your new job Lena. x

Chi @ 106 (Wednesday, 06 November 2013 15:00)

Congratulations on your new job, Lena - how exciting! :D

Your photographs and jewellery are gorgeous, as always. Can't wait to see what you do with your Instagram prints! :D x

un23ilaria (Saturday, 09 November 2013 22:22)

Where was I to have missed such a news?!? I hope you truly like your new job since it is taking you away from blogging ;-) Blog less, but keep on doing it because there are people out there who waits from your posts (and even if I'm late to read them most of the times, I'm one of them :-) xxi.