INDIAN TREASURES

travel treasures | minamoka.com

The only good thing about business trips for those who stay home: unpacking presents after the trip. We got some new little treasures from india.

travel treasures | minamoka.com
travel treasures | minamoka.com
travel treasures | minamoka.com

No, not a piece of wood from India, but from the street in Berlin. Spray painted white.

travel treasures | minamoka.com

The box is from India, the necklace is something I made recently. They get along well!

travel treasures | minamoka.com

Have a good and relaxing weekend!

julia I mintlametta (Sunday, 24 November 2013 13:12)

amazing - all of them!

minamoka (Sunday, 24 November 2013 13:14)

Danke fürs vorbeischauen und die netten Worte, Julia!

Chi @ 106 (Sunday, 24 November 2013 14:24)

Such beautiful things, Lena and handcrafted, no doubt. Enjoy what's left of your weekend! :) x

geraldine@littlebigbell (Tuesday, 26 November 2013 17:55)

What sweet treasures you have found. Love how you've combined them with pieces that you have made. India is a place I have yet to visit, I bet it was an amazing experience. x

noreen (Thursday, 28 November 2013 22:53)

hello! the best treasure is the honey who comes home safely. and your gifts are lovely, too. mine was in paris recently and brought the catalogue to the louvre. i'll enjoy going through it. joy to you! noreen

Doris (Saturday, 30 November 2013 11:07)

Wonderful Treasures Lena and I really love that you have combined simple items like the branch from Berlin with exotic treasures. Makes to a very nice contrast. xD