INSTA-SPOTLIGHT : LINDABERLIN

insta-spotlight: lindaberlin | minamoka.com

Time for another instaspotlight, a series where I'm highlighting my favourite instagrammers from Berlin and beyond. This second round is dedicated to lindaberlin. The person behind lindaberlin is (surprise!) Linda from Berlin. Linda is a passionate photographer and a very productive instagrammer. She has a great eye for details, light and composition. What I like about her gallery is that she is showing a very unique perpective of Berlin - very minimalistic and graphic, yet capturing the city's soul and atmosphere.

And please hop over to her gallery - there's so much more to discover.

insta-spotlight: lindaberlin | minamoka.com
insta-spotlight: lindaberlin | minamoka.com

Here`s my first insta-spotlight, in case you missed it.

mel (Friday, 29 November 2013 04:29)

Wow Lena, what stunning photos she does, I just followed her, thank you for the introduction. BTW, the link doesn't work so I searched her on Instagram. Have a great weekend Lena. Mel xx

Eva @FoodVegetarisch (Friday, 29 November 2013 07:37)

I love your series Instaspotlight and I just fall in love with Linda's georgeous photos!! Thank you for hightlighting this great instagrammer! Have a great weekend, Eva

minamoka (Friday, 29 November 2013 10:33)

@mel: I'm glad you like her photos as much as I do! Thank you for letting me know about the link, I just fixed it, it should work now.
    @Eva: You're welcome! There are so many talented instagrammers out there. Have a great weekend, too!

Doris (Saturday, 30 November 2013 11:09)

And another talented lady I have just followed on Instagram. Thank you Lena. xD

Chi @ 106 (Sunday, 01 December 2013 14:21)

What a great find and a wonderful series, Lena - thank you!

I tend to follow great photographers with a unique perspective on Instagram, too. My favourite photo is the one on the top right - so very clever!

*scuttles off to follow Linda* :D x

Gudy Herder (Monday, 02 December 2013 16:30)

A great find, Lena. What I like about the pics you have selected is that you don't recognize necessarily the stereotyped Berlin! xx