OUR CHRISTMAS CALENDAR TREE

christmas calendar tree | minamoka.com

This year our christmas calendar is a tree.

christmas calendar tree | minamoka.com

It's growing in our living room and losing its leaves quickly.

christmas calendar tree | minamoka.com
christmas calendar tree | minamoka.com

I hope you spent a nice and cosy second advent weekend. Have a good week!

un23 ilaria (Monday, 09 December 2013 14:05)

Oh Lena, this is so nice! I'm so much into minimalist decoration this year, your advent calendar speaks to me so much :-) Have a lovely day xxi.

minamoka (Monday, 09 December 2013 14:38)

Thank you, Ilaria! I'm not the red and gold and sparkle kind of gal when it comes to christmas, either… Thanks again!

Judith (Monday, 09 December 2013 17:30)

I'm with you girls, this year I'm totally into minimalist xmas decoration too. Your tree makes me really curious about what you put into those little packages, Lena!

monsterscircus (Monday, 09 December 2013 22:26)

Ohh love your simplistic look of the tree and the color of the craft paper give a warm and inviting feeling, such a wonderful calendar tree, enjoy your week Lena:-)

geraldine@littlebigbell (Tuesday, 10 December 2013 09:12)

What a beautiful idea, love the simplicity too. Have a lovely week Lena. xx

Doris (Wednesday, 11 December 2013 15:32)

What a lovely idea! The colours and simplicity of it are perfect. Merry Christmas Lena. xD

minamoka (Wednesday, 11 December 2013 21:49)

@Judith: just boring candy,to be honest…
    @mette: thank you, Mette, glad you like it!
    @geraldine: a lovely week back to you!
    @Doris: Thank you, Doris! Merry christmas back to you!

gudy herder (Thursday, 12 December 2013 08:13)

Es sieht wunderbar aus! Ganz gross. Und als wären dort viele kleine Süssigkeiten versteckt.Schade, dass wir diese Tradition hier nicht haben (ich pflege sie trotzdem:-)Ich hoffe, Ihr habt eine wunderbare Adventszeit, Lena!

tina @ colourliving (Friday, 13 December 2013 08:01)

What a great, simple & effective idea. Very nice!