SOMETHING GREEN, SOMETHING BLUE AND SOMETHING NEW

blue | minamoka.com

As you can see my easter break was very green and a little blue, too.

And after the break? I packed my things and moved to a new place. Our new place. While I'm typing this I'm sitting at my desk in front of the window of our new living room/homeoffice, looking at some old friends who found a new home, too. I'm still surrounded by boxes and there's still some (ok, lots of) work to do but it feels very right.

I'll share some bits and pieces of the new place soon. (When I have a new camera...)

And now off to do some more unpacking!

green | minamoka.com

Kreetta (Tuesday, 06 May 2014 20:17)

Moving is so much work but it's worth it when you get to your new place :) great to see your new place or bits of it!

minamoka (Wednesday, 07 May 2014 00:23)

I totally agree - a very rewarding kind of work in the end!

mel (Wednesday, 07 May 2014 01:33)

Oh well I totally missed that you were moving? It sounds like you're really happy with it. So much work but rewarding to redecorate and I know you will do a beautiful job! Hope you get a camera soon:) M xx

Sandy (Wednesday, 07 May 2014 08:08)

I didn't even know! Please show us some pics as zoo as possible, Lena! I am now off to Berlin for two days to attend re:publica.
    Hugs, Sandy

gudy herder (Wednesday, 07 May 2014 09:50)

Same here! How did I miss that? Do you stay in Berlin and have you moved out of the area? Hope it's not been too stressful and that your new home is wonderful! xx

minamoka (Wednesday, 07 May 2014 12:21)

Hi Mel, Sandy and Gudy, you didn't miss anything - I didn't tell anything. I didn't want to talk or write about it until we were finally holding the keys to our first own(ed) apartment in our hands. And then moving happened really quickly. I'm still in Berlin, even in the same part of town - Kreuzberg - I just moved a few hundred meters away. But the street is beautiful, smaller and less noisy than the one before and the place is finally big enough for the 4 of us. happy.

Judith (Thursday, 08 May 2014 03:00)

Sounds like your new place is REALLY perfect! And yes, moving is so much work, but very rewarding, especially if it's a better place for your family. And your old friends look very happy in their new home too ;) Really love that blue/green house near the water... I first thought it was one of the images you shot in Asia! xx

minamoka (Thursday, 08 May 2014 22:42)

Thanks Judith! Nope - Bavaria, not Asia!

Doris (Saturday, 17 May 2014 11:42)

Lena, congratulations on moving into your first owned apartment! Must be so exciting! I can imagine, you must be excited about the changes you are going to make to it in time. I understand the stress and yet satisfaction of moving, it all takes time. Enjoy! xD